I’ve pieced the second quilt from the blocks made at the studio tour. In this quilt, I used the blocks that were mostly white with black, yellow and blue. I dyed some complimentary fabrics in chartreuse and “purply” blue and dye painted those fabrics with black dye using different designs. These fabrics, interspersed with the blocks, brought the design together.
As you can see in this “peek”, I’ve also cut some blocks… strategically, of course…into circles and applied them to the quilt top.
I’m pleased with the way this top has come together. The first quilt I showed in an earlier post is being quilted and this one will be next. The third top is being difficult, so I think I will quilt the first two and look at the third every now and then. Maybe I’ll have an epiphany that will speed it along to completion…from the studio